Warner Bros. Entertainment is a fully integrated, broad-based entertainment company – is a global leader in the creation, production, distribution, licensing and marketing of all forms of creative content and their related businesses, across all current and emerging media and platforms.
The company stands at the forefront of every aspect of the entertainment industry from feature film, TV and home entertainment production and worldwide distribution to DVD, digital distribution, animation, comic books, licensing, international cinemas and broadcasting.
The Manager, Marketing Design works with the Branded Services team in London, as well as third party clients to ensure that Warner branded services’ on-air, on-line and off-air presence and general design and promotional output is executed to the highest level and utilised where and as required by Warner Bros., specific client platforms and other marketing promotional areas /mediums.
- Manage, develop, design and produce, internally and/or externally, all aspects of Warner Branded Services creative output.
- Conceive and regularly review the EMEA Branded Services promotional strategies, in collaboration with internal programming and internal/external marketing teams.
- Effectively and consistently produce promotional/marketing material and original brand content, sometimes required free of both text and sync, to allow for blanket regional relevance, globally cleared and available for EMEA distribution.
- Support Branded Services programming and marketing by developing creative solutions for single events (stunts) or campaigns for UK and Europe as well as producing regular pieces of on-air/online promotional material to maintain and grow current and new marketing/affiliate relationships.
- Actively compile and oversee a consistently updated brand library comprised of graphics, on-air packaging and ident material for WarnerTV, WarnerFilms, WarnerFilms China and WarnerZone.
- Ensure Branded Services affiliate Marketing Managers and external/affiliate marketing/design teams have and implement correct Warner branding and stunt/event design elements.
- Responsible for the creative aspect of the Branded Services’ warnertv.com website and potential future sites.
- Work with Coordinator and affiliate production teams to ensure quality of delivered material and update technical specifications to suit affiliate playout/platform capabilities.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bright, motivated, proactive; self-starter essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with ability to work across multiple disciplines, and multiple locations.
- Excellent initiative, organisational and prioritisation skills, with ability to work quickly and effectively under time pressure.
- Awareness of market trends and relevant technologies in traditional and new media.
- European language(s), though not essential
Link a Creative Pool